24-Hour Ambulatory ECG Monitor with Instant Analysis
The C.Net2000+ is Cardionetics’ original ambulatory ECG monitor. It features the same automatic ECG analysis as the C.Net5000.
- Designed for use in general practice
- Arrhythmia automatically detected and classified
- Instant analysis and reporting
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Reassures patients with benign arrhythmia
- Reimbursement available through practice based commissioning
The C.Net2000+ has been superseded by the C.Net5000 and is no longer available for purchase. The C.Net2000+ remains fully supported by Cardionetics, in terms of warranty, servicing, upgrades, and consumables. The C.Net5000 offers the following advantages over the C.Net2000+:
- Smaller and more lightweight.
- Built-in LCD screen displays the ECG trace and heart rate.
- Requires two AA batteries instead of four, reducing the cost per test.
- Improved reliability.
Easy to Use
The C.Net2000+ is easy to use and requires no pre-programming. The three electrode configuration is easy to fit and comfortable for the patient to wear. To start a test, simply connect the electrodes and switch the monitor on.
Advanced ECG Analysis
The C.Net2000+ features fully automatic ECG analysis. The test results are presented in an easy to read report, and no subsequent review by an ECG technician is needed. The C.Net2000+ is able to automatically detect significant arrhythmias such as atrial fibrillation (AF), ventricular ectopic beats, pauses and arrests, and wide-complex tachycardias (including VT).
C.Net2000+ ECG Analysis Features
- Heart rate
- Tachycardia and bradycardia
- ST segment depression
- Atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter
- Low RR variability
- Wide complex tachycardia
- Atrial ectopics
- Ventricular ectopics
- Patient-activated symptom events