Report Viewer Software
Cardionetics Connect report viewer software allows you to download and save test reports from the C.Net5000 and C.Net2000+ ambulatory ECG monitors onto your computer. Reports can then be attached to electronic patient record systems.
Connect is available as an optional upgrade for users of C.Net2000+ printer systems. Please call Customer Services on +44 (0)1256 830500 for details.
- Simple to install.
- View test results, ECG traces, and 24-hour trend graphs in full detail.
- Enter patient details and notes into the test report.
- Attach reports to all leading patient record systems.
- Print reports to any Windows-compatible printer or send reports by e-mail or fax.
- Export reports as Rich Text Format (RTF) files or .pdf, allowing them to be viewed using standard word-processing software (e.g., Microsoft Word).
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- The licence allows the software to be installed on all computers at your surgery.